- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Timothy R. Law, Jonny Hancox, Steven A. Wright, Stephen A. Jarvis:
An algorithm for computing short-range forces in molecular dynamics simulations with non-uniform particle densities. J. Parallel Distributed Comput. 130: 1-11 (2019)
- Timothy R. Law:
An algorithm for computing short-range forces in molecular dynamics simulations with non-uniform particle densities. University of Warwick, Coventry, UK, 2017
- Laurent Karim Béland, Artur Tamm, Sai Mu, German D. Samolyuk, Yuri N. Osetsky, Alvo Aabloo, Mattias Klintenberg, Alfredo Caro, Roger E. Stoller:
Accurate classical short-range forces for the study of collision cascades in Fe-Ni-Cr. Comput. Phys. Commun. 219: 11-19 (2017)
- Sabrina Stella, Federico Dogo, Edoardo Milotti, Roberto Chignola:
Neighbor search algorithm for lattice-free simulations with short-range forces. HPCS 2014: 621-626
- W. Michael Brown, Peng Wang, Steven J. Plimpton, Arnold N. Tharrington:
Implementing molecular dynamics on hybrid high performance computers - short range forces. Comput. Phys. Commun. 182(4): 898-911 (2011)
- Yongfeng Gu, Tom Van Court, Martin C. Herbordt:
Explicit design of FPGA-based coprocessors for short-range force computations in molecular dynamics simulations. Parallel Comput. 34(4-5): 261-277 (2008)
- Adam Liwo, Matthew R. Pincus, Ryszard J. Wawak, Shelly Rackovsky, Stanislaw Oldziej, Harold A. Scheraga:
A united-residue force field for off-lattice protein-structure simulations. II. Parameterization of short-range interactions and determination of weights of energy terms by Z-score optimization. J. Comput. Chem. 18(7): 874-887 (1997)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.