- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Selver Softic, Manfred Rosenberger, Markus Zoier, Konstantin Mondelos, Erik Pillinger:
A Preliminary Short Survey of State of the Art Enterprise Search Engines for Future Work Place. WEBIST 2013: 626-629
- Bernd Markscheffel, Daniela Büttner, Daniel Fischer:
Desktop search engines - A state of the art comparison. ICITST 2011: 707-712
- Vinicius Cardoso Garcia, Eduardo Santana de Almeida, Liana Barachisio Lisboa, Alexandre Costa Martins, Silvio Romero de Lemos Meira, Daniel Lucrédio, Renata Pontin de Mattos Fortes:
Toward a Code Search Engine Based on the State-of-Art and Practice. APSEC 2006: 61-70
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.