- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Rafae Bhatti, Khalid Moidu, Arif Ghafoor:
Policy-based security management for federated healthcare databases (or RHIOs). HIKM 2006: 41-48
- Angelos Hliaoutakis, Kalliopi Zervanou, Euripides G. M. Petrakis, Evangelos E. Milios:
Automatic document indexing in large medical collections. HIKM 2006: 1-8
- Vagelis Hristidis, Peter J. Clarke, Nagarajan Prabakar, Yi Deng, Jeffrey A. White, Redmond P. Burke:
A flexible approach for electronic medical records exchange. HIKM 2006: 33-40
- Carlos Ordonez:
Comparing association rules and decision trees for disease prediction. HIKM 2006: 17-24
- Susan Price, Lois M. L. Delcambre, Marianne Lykke Nielsen:
Using semantic components to express clinical questions against document collections. HIKM 2006: 9-16
- Ravi D. Shankar, Susana B. Martins, Martin J. O'Connor, David B. Parrish, Amar K. Das:
Epoch: an ontological framework to support clinical trials management. HIKM 2006: 25-32
- Wai Gen Yee, Brett Trockman:
Bridging a gap in the proposed personal health record. HIKM 2006: 49-56
- Li Xiong, Yuni Xia:
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Healthcare Information and Knowledge Management, HIKM 2006, Arlington, Virginia, USA, November 11, 2006. ACM 2006, ISBN 1-59593-528-2 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.