- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Liehuang Zhu, Nassoro M. R. Lwamo, Kashif Sharif, Chang Xu, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani, Fan Li:
T-CAM: Time-based content access control mechanism for ICN subscription systems. Future Gener. Comput. Syst. 106: 607-621 (2020)
- Hak Suh Kim, Kangil Choi, Heeyoung Jung, Sunme Kim:
A Subscription-Based Push Mechanism for IoT-ICN. ICTC 2019: 1201-1203
- Markel Iglesias-Urkia, Diego Casado-Mansilla, Simon Mayer, Aitor Urbieta:
Enhanced publish/subscribe in CoAP: describing advanced subscription mechanisms for the observe extension. IOT 2018: 14:1-14:8
- Yi-Chun Chang, Jian-Wei Li, Fu-Syuan Yang:
The implementation of the multimedia content subscription and push notification mechanism based on the IP multimedia subsystem. iCAST 2017: 518-522
- Jincheng Wu, Wendong Zhao, Lei Zhang:
Research on Performance of Centralized Label Publication/Subscription Mechanism in Low Speed Wireless Network. APSCC 2010: 245-249
- Martin Murth, eva Kühn:
Knowledge-based coordination with a reliable semantic subscription mechanism. SAC 2009: 1374-1380
- Günther Schatter, Christian Rotzoll:
Subscription of digital broadcast content utilizing the syndication feeds mechanism. IEEE Trans. Consumer Electron. 54(4): 2015-2022 (2008)
- Suresh Mutuswami, Eyal Winter:
Subscription Mechanisms for Network Formation. J. Econ. Theory 106(2): 242-264 (2002)
- Siu Man Lui, Karl Reiner Lang, Sai Ho Kwok:
Participation Incentive Mechanisms in Peer-to-Peer Subscription Systems. HICSS 2002: 302
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.