- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Nik Nailah Binti Abdullah, William J. Clancey, Anil K. Raj, Anuar Zaini Md Zain, Khairul Faizi Khalid, Audrey Ooi:
Application of a Double-Loop Learning Approach for Healthcare Systems Design in an Emerging Market. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 10-13
- George S. Avrunin, Lori A. Clarke, Heather M. Conboy, Leon J. Osterweil, Roger D. Dias, Steven J. Yule, Julian M. Goldman, Marco A. Zenati:
Toward Improving Surgical Outcomes by Incorporating Cognitive Load Measurement into Process-Driven Guidance. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 2-9
- Mana Azarm, Liam Peyton:
An Ontology for a Patient-Centric Healthcare Interoperability Framework. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 34-41
- Åsa Cajander:
Software Engineering with Conflicting User Needs: Patient Accessible Electronic Patient Records. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 1
- Benjamin Eze, Craig E. Kuziemsky, Liam Peyton:
Operationalizing Privacy Compliance for Cloud-Hosted Sharing of Healthcare Data. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 18-25
- Craig E. Kuziemsky, Raja Manzar Abbas, Noel Carroll:
Toward a Connected Health Delivery Framework. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 46-49
- Yves Ledru, Yoann Blein, Lydie du Bousquet, Roland Groz, Arnaud Clere, Fabrice Bertrand:
Requirements for a Trace Property Language for Medical Devices. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 30-33
- Gabriela Moise, Petre-Gabriel Moise, Petre-Sorin Moise:
Toward Holons-Based Architecture for Medical Systems. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 26-29
- Ana León Palacio, Oscar Pastor López:
Toward an Effective Medicine of Precision by Using Conceptual Modelling of the Genome. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 14-17
- Hao Wu, Laure Hinsberger, Joseph Timoney:
A Workflow for Healthcare Systems via OCL and SMT Solving. SEHS@ICSE 2018: 42-45
- Ita Richardson, Jens H. Weber:
2018 IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Software Engineering in Healthcare Systems, SEHS@ICSE 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden, May 28, 2018. ACM 2018, ISBN 978-1-4503-5734-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.