- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Luciano Baresi, Sam Guinea, Liliana Pasquale:
Towards a unified framework for the monitoring and recovery of BPEL processes. TAV-WEB 2008: 15-19
- Xiang Fu, Kai Qian:
SAFELI: SQL injection scanner using symbolic execution. TAV-WEB 2008: 34-39
- Graham Hughes, Tevfik Bultan, Muath Alkhalaf:
Client and server verification for web services using interface grammars. TAV-WEB 2008: 40-46
- Martin Karusseit, Tiziana Margaria, Holger Willebrandt:
Policy expression and checking in XACML, WS-Policies, and the jABC. TAV-WEB 2008: 20-26
- Nuo Li, JeeHyun Hwang, Tao Xie:
Multiple-implementation testing for XACML implementations. TAV-WEB 2008: 27-33
- Harald Raffelt, Tiziana Margaria, Bernhard Steffen, Maik Merten:
Hybrid test of web applications with webtest. TAV-WEB 2008: 1-7
- Michael Ruth, Shengru Tu:
Empirical studies of a decentralized regression test selection framework for web services. TAV-WEB 2008: 8-14
- Nikolai Tillmann, Jonathan de Halleux:
White-box testing of behavioral web service contracts with Pex. TAV-WEB 2008: 47-48
- Tevfik Bultan, Tao Xie:
Proceedings of the 2008 Workshop on Testing, Analysis, and Verification of Web Services and Applications, held in conjunction with the ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysis (ISSTA 2008), TAV-WEB 2008, Seattle, Washington, USA, July 21, 2008. ACM 2008, ISBN 978-1-60558-053-1 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.