- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Ali Hadian, Thomas Heinis:
Considerations for handling updates in learned index structures. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 3:1-3:4
- Vincenzo Di Cicco, Donatella Firmani, Nick Koudas, Paolo Merialdo, Divesh Srivastava:
Interpreting deep learning models for entity resolution: an experience report using LIME. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 8:1-8:4
- Raul Castro Fernandez, Samuel Madden:
Termite: a system for tunneling through heterogeneous data. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 7:1-7:8
- Benjamin Hilprecht, Carsten Binnig, Uwe Röhm:
Towards learning a partitioning advisor with deep reinforcement learning. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 6:1-6:4
- Bhavya Karki, Fan Hu, Nithin Haridas, Suhail Barot, Zihua Liu, Lucile Callebert, Matthias Grabmair, Anthony Tomasic:
Question answering via web extracted tables. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 4:1-4:8
- Yangjun Sheng, Anthony Tomasic, Tieying Zhang, Andrew Pavlo:
Scheduling OLTP transactions via learned abort prediction. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 1:1-1:8
- Lucas Woltmann, Claudio Hartmann, Maik Thiele, Dirk Habich, Wolfgang Lehner:
Cardinality estimation with local deep learning models. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 5:1-5:8
- Liqi Xu, Richard L. Cole, Daniel Ting:
Learning to optimize federated queries. aiDM@SIGMOD 2019: 2:1-2:7
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Oded Shmueli:
Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Exploiting Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Data Management, aiDM@SIGMOD 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, July 5, 2019. ACM 2019, ISBN 978-1-4503-6802-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.