default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Michael Günther, Maik Thiele, Julius Gonsior, Wolfgang Lehner:
Pre-Trained Web Table Embeddings for Table Discovery. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 24-31
- Lujing Cen, Andreas Kipf, Ryan Marcus, Tim Kraska:
LEA: A Learned Encoding Advisor for Column Stores. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 32-35
- Martin Eppert, Philipp Fent, Thomas Neumann:
A Tailored Regression for Learned Indexes: Logarithmic Error Regression. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 9-15
- Mayank Mishra, Rekha Singhal:
RUSLI: Real-time Updatable Spline Learned Index. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 1-8
- Aurélien Personnaz, Sihem Amer-Yahia, Laure Berti-Équille, Maximilian Fabricius, Srividya Subramanian:
Balancing Familiarity and Curiosity in Data Exploration with Deep Reinforcement Learning. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 16-23
- Mohan Zhang, Oliver Schulte, Yudong Luo:
Leveraging Approximate Constraints for Localized Data Error Detection. aiDM@SIGMOD 2021: 36-44
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Yael Amsterdamer, Oded Shmueli, Nesime Tatbul:
aiDM '21: Fourth Workshop in Exploiting AI Techniques for Data Management, Virtual Event, China, 25 June, 2021. ACM 2021, ISBN 978-1-4503-8535-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.