- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Berardina De Carolis, Sebastiano Pizzutilo:
Providing Context-Sensitive Information to Groups. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Doreen Cheng, Henry Song, Swaroop Kalasapur, Sangoh Jeong:
Situation-aware User Interest Mining on Mobile Handheld Devices. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Eyal Dim, Tsvi Kuflik:
Group Situational Awareness: Being Together. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Andreas Forsblom, Petteri Nurmi, Patrik Floréen, Peter Peltonen, Petri Saarikko:
Ma$$ive ─ An Intelligent Shopping Assistant. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Enrique Frías-Martínez, Manuel Cebrián, J. Moises Pascual, Nuria Oliver:
Explicit vs. Implicit Tagging for User Modeling. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Swaroop Kalasapur, Henry Song, Doreen Cheng:
Concept Maps for Personalizked Interest Management. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Thimios Panagos, Shoshana Loeb, Ben Falchuk:
Actionable User Intentions for Real-Time Mobile Assistant Applications. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Johann Stan, Elöd Egyed-Zsigmond, Pierre Maret, Johann Daigremont:
Efficient Reachability Management with a Semantic User Profile Framework. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Justin Tang, Nate Gertsch, Hye Jung Choi, Alfred Kobsa, Shidan Habibi:
Ad As You Go: A Study of Ad Placement on Personal Navigation Devices. PMPC@UMAP 2009
- Doreen Cheng, Kinshuk, Alfred Kobsa, Kurt Partridge, Zhiwen Yu:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Personalization in Mobile and Pervasive Computing, PMPC@UMAP 2009, Trento, Italy, June 22, 2009. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 478, CEUR-WS.org 2009 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.