- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Antonio Chella, Marcello Frixione, Salvatore Gaglio:
A Cognitive Architecture for Artificial Vision. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 73-111 (1997)
- Adnan Darwiche, Judea Pearl:
On the Logic of Iterated Belief Revision. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 1-29 (1997)
- Gerald DeJong, Scott Bennett:
Permissive Planning: Extending Classical Planning to Uncertain Task Domains. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 173-217 (1997)
- Richard Dearden, Craig Boutilier:
Abstraction and Approximate Decision-Theoretic Planning. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 219-283 (1997)
- Thomas G. Dietterich, Richard H. Lathrop, Tomás Lozano-Pérez:
Solving the Multiple Instance Problem with Axis-Parallel Rectangles. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 31-71 (1997)
- Oren Etzioni, Keith Golden, Daniel S. Weld:
Sound and Efficient Closed-World Reasoning for Planning. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 113-148 (1997)
- Eugene Fink, Qiang Yang:
Automatically Selecting and Using Primary Effects in Planning: Theory and Experiments. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 285-315 (1997)
- Grzegorz Kondrak, Peter van Beek:
A Theoretical Evaluation of Selected Backtracking Algorithms. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 365-387 (1997)
- Jorge Lobo, Carlos Uzcátegui:
Abductive Consequence Relations. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 149-171 (1997)
- Michael Thielscher:
Ramification and Causality. Artif. Intell. 89(1-2): 317-364 (1997)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.