- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Yang Hu, Lingling Zhao, Zhiyan Liu, Hong Ju, Hongbo Shi, Peigang Xu, Yadong Wang, Liang Cheng:
DisSetSim: an online system for calculating similarity between disease sets. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 19-25 (2017)
- Jiajie Peng, Qianqian Li, Xuequn Shang:
Investigations on factors influencing HPO-based semantic similarity calculation. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 61-69 (2017)
- Tong Ruan, Mengjie Wang, Jian Sun, Ting Wang, Lu Zeng, Yichao Yin, Ju Gao:
An automatic approach for constructing a knowledge base of symptoms in Chinese. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 71-79 (2017)
- Zhixia Teng, Maozu Guo, Xiaoyan Liu, Zhen Tian, Kai Che:
Revealing protein functions based on relationships of interacting proteins and GO terms. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 9-17 (2017)
- Zhen Tian, Maozu Guo, Chunyu Wang, Linlin Xing, Lei Wang, Yin Zhang:
Constructing an integrated gene similarity network for the identification of disease genes. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 27-41 (2017)
- Chengwei Zhang, Xiaohong Li, Shuxin Li, Zhiyong Feng:
Dynamically analyzing cell interactions in biological environments using multiagent social learning framework. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 43-52 (2017)
- Tianyi Zhao, Ningyi Zhang, Ying Zhang, Jun Ren, Peigang Xu, Zhiyan Liu, Liang Cheng, Yang Hu:
A novel method to identify pre-microRNA in various species knowledge base on various species. J. Biomed. Semant. 8-S(1): 53-59 (2017)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.