- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Sema Candemir, Richard D. White, Mutlu Demirer, Vikash Gupta, Matthew T. Bigelow, Luciano M. Prevedello, Barbaros S. Erdal:
Automated coronary artery atherosclerosis detection and weakly supervised localization on coronary CT angiography with a deep 3-dimensional convolutional neural network. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101721 (2020)
- Fang Chen, Jia Liu, Dongzhou Gou, Xinran Zhang, Liangyi Chen, Hongen Liao:
An accurate and universal approach for short-exposure-time microscopy image enhancement. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101743 (2020)
- Pierre-Henri Conze, Sylvain Brochard, Valérie Burdin, Frances T. Sheehan, Christelle Pons:
Healthy versus pathological learning transferability in shoulder muscle MRI segmentation using deep convolutional encoder-decoders. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101733 (2020)
- Ning Qiang, Qinglin Dong, Wei Zhang, Bao Ge, Fangfei Ge, Hongtao Liang, Yifei Sun, Jie Gao, Tianming Liu:
Modeling task-based fMRI data via deep belief network with neural architecture search. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101747 (2020)
- James C. Ross, Pietro Nardelli, Jorge Onieva, Sarah E. Gerard, Rola Harmouche, Yuka Okajima, Alejandro A. Díaz, George R. Washko, Raúl San José Estépar:
An open-source framework for pulmonary fissure completeness assessment. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101712 (2020)
- Yan-Jie Zhou, Xiao-Liang Xie, Xiao-Hu Zhou, Shi-Qi Liu, Gui-Bin Bian, Zeng-Guang Hou:
Pyramid attention recurrent networks for real-time guidewire segmentation and tracking in intraoperative X-ray fluoroscopy. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 83: 101734 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.