default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Daniel Ayala, Inma Hernández, David Ruiz, Erhard Rahm:
LEAPME: Learning-based Property Matching with Embeddings. Data Knowl. Eng. 137: 101943 (2022)
- Marie Le Guilly, Jean-Marc Petit, Vasile-Marian Scuturici:
SQL query extensions for imprecise questions. Data Knowl. Eng. 137: 101944 (2022)
- Noa Roy-Hubara, Peretz Shoval, Arnon Sturm:
Selecting databases for Polyglot Persistence applications. Data Knowl. Eng. 137: 101950 (2022)
- Véronne Yepmo, Grégory Smits, Olivier Pivert:
Anomaly explanation: A review. Data Knowl. Eng. 137: 101946 (2022)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.