- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Parosh Aziz Abdulla, Giorgio Delzanno, Othmane Rezine, Arnaud Sangnier, Riccardo Traverso:
Parameterized verification of time-sensitive models of ad hoc network protocols. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 1-22 (2016)
- Jannik Dreier, Cristian Ene, Pascal Lafourcade, Yassine Lakhnech:
On the existence and decidability of unique decompositions of processes in the applied π-calculus. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 102-125 (2016)
- Alex Gavryushkin, Bakhadyr Khoussainov, Frank Stephan:
Reducibilities among equivalence relations induced by recursively enumerable structures. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 137-152 (2016)
- Chanjuan Liu, Fenrong Liu, Kaile Su, Enqiang Zhu:
A logical characterization of extensive games with short sight. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 63-82 (2016)
- Bas Luttik:
Unique parallel decomposition in branching and weak bisimulation semantics. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 29-44 (2016)
- Haiyu Pan, Yongming Li, Yongzhi Cao, Zhanyou Ma:
Model checking computation tree logic over finite lattices. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 45-62 (2016)
- Friedrich Slivovsky, Stefan Szeider:
Soundness of Q-resolution with dependency schemes. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 83-101 (2016)
- Mingyuan Wu, Lankun Guo, Qingguo Li:
A representation of L-domains by information systems. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 126-136 (2016)
- Zhaowei Xu, Yuefei Sui, Wenhui Zhang:
Completeness of Hoare logic with inputs over the standard model. Theor. Comput. Sci. 612: 23-28 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.