- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Renate A. Schmidt, Stephan Schulz, Boris Konev:
Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning, PAAR-2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, July 14, 2010. EPiC Series in Computing 9, EasyChair 2012 [contents]
- Djihed Afifi, David E. Rydeheard, Howard Barringer:
Automated Reasoning in the Simulation of Evolvable Systems. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 11-21
- Christoph Benzmüller, Adam Pease:
Progress in Automating Higher-Order Ontology Reasoning. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 22-32
- Thomas Bouton, Diego Caminha, David Déharbe, Pascal Fontaine:
GridTPT: a distributed platform for Theorem Prover Testing. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 33-39
- Han-Hing Dang, Peter Höfner:
Automated Higher-order Reasoning about Quantales. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 40-51
- Guido Fiorino:
Fast Decision Procedure for Propositional Dummett Logic Based on a Multiple Premise Tableau Calculus. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 52-62
- Ullrich Hustadt, Renate A. Schmidt:
A Comparison of Solvers for Propositional Dynamic Logic. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 63-73
- Andrew Matusiewicz, Neil V. Murray, Erik Rosenthal:
Trie Based Subsumption and Improving the pi-Trie Algorithm. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 74-83
- Laura I. Meikle, Jacques D. Fleuriot:
Automation for Geometry in Isabelle/HOL. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 84-94
- Lawrence C. Paulson:
Three Years of Experience with Sledgehammer, a Practical Link between Automatic and Interactive Theorem Provers. PAAR@IJCAR 2010: 1-10
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.