- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Tyler Clemons, S. M. Faisal, Shirish Tatikonda, Charu C. Aggarwal, Srinivasan Parthasarathy:
One, Two, Hash! Counting Hash Tables for Flash Devices. CODS 2014: 1-10
- Abhishek Gera, Arnab Bhattacharya:
Emotion Recognition from Audio and Visual Data using F-score based Fusion. CODS 2014: 1-10
- Arzoo Katiyar, Arnab Bhattacharya, Shubhadip Mitra:
Efficient and Effective Route Planning in Road Networks with Probabilistic Data using Skyline Paths. CODS 2014: 1-10
- Sudip Mittal, Neha Gupta, Prateek Dewan, Ponnurangam Kumaraguru:
Pinned it! A Large Scale Study of the Pinterest Network. CODS 2014: 1-10
- Mamata Samal, V. Vijaya Saradhi, Sukumar Nandi:
Scalability of Correlation Clustering Through Constraint Reduction. CODS 2014: 1-10
- Srinath Srinivasa, Sweety Agrawal, Chinmay Jog, Jayati Deshmukh:
Characterizing Utilitarian Aggregation of Open Knowledge. CODS 2014: 1-11
- Rudra M. Tripathy, Shashank Sharma, Sachindra Joshi, Sameep Mehta, Amitabha Bagchi:
Theme Based Clustering of Tweets. CODS 2014: 1-5
- Balaraman Ravindran, Kamalakar Karlapalem:
Proceedings of the 1st IKDD Conference on Data Sciences, Delhi, India, March 21 - 23, 2014. ACM 2014, ISBN 978-1-4503-2475-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.