- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Michael Burch:
The Importance of Requirements Engineering for Teaching Large Visualization Courses. D4RE@RE 2020: 6-10
- Anne Hess, Marcus Trapp, Oliver Karras, Norbert Seyff:
Welcome Message from the D4RE 2020 Workshop Chairs. D4RE@RE 2020: vi-vii
- Christoph Settelen, Norbert Seyff, Anne Hess:
Is the "Job Map" the Next-Generation "Story Map"? Investigating the Application of Jobs-to-be-Done for Requirements Engineering in Agile Projects. D4RE@RE 2020: 1-5
- 4th International Workshop on Learning from Other Disciplines for Requirements Engineering, D4RE@RE 2020, Zurich, Switzerland, August 31, 2020. IEEE 2020, ISBN 978-1-7281-8344-2 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.