- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Robert Brijder:
Output Stability and Semilinear Sets in Chemical Reaction Networks and Deciders. DNA 2014: 100-113
- Ho-Lin Chen, David Doty, Dhiraj Holden, Chris Thachuk, Damien Woods, Chun-Tao Yang:
Fast Algorithmic Self-assembly of Simple Shapes Using Random Agitation. DNA 2014: 20-36
- Rachel Cummings, David Doty, David Soloveichik:
Probability 1 Computation with Chemical Reaction Networks. DNA 2014: 37-52
- Neil Dalchau, Georg Seelig, Andrew Phillips:
Computational Design of Reaction-Diffusion Patterns Using DNA-Based Chemical Reaction Networks. DNA 2014: 84-99
- Cody W. Geary, Ebbe Sloth Andersen:
Design Principles for Single-Stranded RNA Origami Structures. DNA 2014: 1-19
- Oscar H. Ibarra:
On Decidability and Closure Properties of Language Classes with Respect to Bio-operations. DNA 2014: 148-160
- Matthew R. Lakin, Rasmus L. Petersen, Kathryn E. Gray, Andrew Phillips:
Abstract Modelling of Tethered DNA Circuits. DNA 2014: 132-147
- Fumiya Okubo, Takashi Yokomori:
The Computational Capability of Chemical Reaction Automata. DNA 2014: 53-66
- Lulu Qian, Erik Winfree:
Parallel and Scalable Computation and Spatial Dynamics with DNA-Based Chemical Reaction Networks on a Surface. DNA 2014: 114-131
- Dominic Scalise, Rebecca Schulman:
Emulating Cellular Automata in Chemical Reaction-Diffusion Networks. DNA 2014: 67-83
- Satoshi Murata, Satoshi Kobayashi:
DNA Computing and Molecular Programming - 20th International Conference, DNA 20, Kyoto, Japan, September 22-26, 2014. Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 8727, Springer 2014, ISBN 978-3-319-11294-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.