- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Bashar Altakrouri, Andreas Schrader:
Describing Movements for Motion Gestures. EGMI@EICS 2014: 1-7
- Mehmet Aydin Baytas, Yücel Yemez, Oguzhan Özcan:
User Interface Paradigms for Visually Authoring Mid-Air Gestures: A Survey and a Provocation. EGMI@EICS 2014: 8-14
- Arnaud Hamon, Eric Barboni, Philippe A. Palanque, Raphaël André:
Notation and a Layered Architecture to Model Dynamic Instantiation of Input Devices and Interaction Techniques: Application to Multi-Touch Interactions. EGMI@EICS 2014: 15-21
- Lode Hoste, Beat Signer:
Criteria, Challenges and Opportunities for Gesture Programming Languages. EGMI@EICS 2014: 22-29
- Dietrich Kammer, Mandy Keck, Rainer Groh:
Towards a Periodic Table of Gestural Interaction. EGMI@EICS 2014: 30-34
- Lucio Davide Spano:
Defining CARE Properties Through Temporal Input Models. EGMI@EICS 2014: 35-41
- Florian Echtler, Lode Hoste, Dietrich Kammer, Beat Signer, Davy Vanacken:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Engineering Gestures for Multimodal Interfaces Co-located with the 6th ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems, EGMI@EICS 2014, Rome, Italy, June 17, 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1190, CEUR-WS.org 2014 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.