default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Julia Bosque-Gil, Jorge Gracia, Guadalupe Aguado de Cea, Elena Montiel-Ponsoda:
Applying the OntoLex Model to a Multilingual Terminological Resource. MSW@ESWC 2015: 27-38
- Thierry Declerck, Eveline Wandl-Vogt, Simon Krek, Carole Tiberius:
Towards Multilingual eLexicography by Means of Linked (Open) Data. MSW@ESWC 2015: 51-58
- Clément Jonquet, Vincent Emonet, Mark A. Musen:
Roadmap for a Multilingual BioPortal. MSW@ESWC 2015: 15-26
- John P. McCrae, Penny Labropoulou, Jorge Gracia, Marta Villegas, Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel, Philipp Cimiano:
One Ontology to Bind Them All: The META-SHARE OWL Ontology for the Interoperability of Linguistic Datasets on the Web. MSW@ESWC 2015: 39-50
- Felix Sasaki, Tatiana Gornostay, Milan Dojchinovski, Michele Osella, Erik Mannens, Giannis Stoitsis, Phil Ritchie, Thierry Declerck, Kevin Koidl:
Introducing FREME: Deploying Linguistic Linked Data. MSW@ESWC 2015: 59-66
- Armando Stellato:
A Language-Aware Web will Give us a Bigger and Better Semantic Web. MSW@ESWC 2015: 1-14
- Jorge Gracia, John P. McCrae, Gabriela Vulcu:
Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on the Multilingual Semantic Web (MSW4) co-located with 12th Extended Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2015), Portorož, Slovenia, June 1, 2015. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1532, CEUR-WS.org 2015 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.