- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 12 matches
- Sergio Andreozzi, Paolo Ciancarini, Danilo Montesi, Rocco Moretti:
Towards a Metamodeling Based Method for Representing and Selecting Grid Services. GSEM 2004: 78-93
- Franco Arcieri, Fabio Fioravanti, Enrico Nardelli, Maurizio Talamo:
A Specification for Security Services on Computational Grids. GSEM 2004: 119-135
- Jarle Hulaas, Walter Binder, Giovanna Di Marzo Serugendo:
Enhancing Java Grid Computing Security with Resource Control. GSEM 2004: 30-47
- Mario Jeckle, Ingo Melzer, Jens Peter:
A Scalable Entry-Level Architecture for Computational Grids Based on Web Services. GSEM 2004: 15-29
- Gordan Jezic, Mario Kusek, Tomislav Marenic, Ignac Lovrek, Sasa Desic, Krunoslav Trzec, Bjorn Dellas:
Grid Service Management by Using Remote Maintenance Shell. GSEM 2004: 136-150
- Rüdiger Kapitza, Franz J. Hauck, Hans P. Reiser:
Decentralized, Adaptive Services: The AspectIX Approach for a Flexible and Secure Grid Environment. GSEM 2004: 107-118
- Roy Oberhauser:
An Approach to Flexible Application Composition in a Diverse Software Landscape. GSEM 2004: 48-62
- Claus Pahl:
An Ontology-Based Framework for Semantic Grid Service Composition. GSEM 2004: 63-77
- Elvis Papalilo, Bernd Freisleben:
Towards a Flexible Trust Model for Grid Environments. GSEM 2004: 94-106
- Serena Pastore:
Using Web Services Architecture in a Grid Infrastructure: An Early Implementation of Web Services Actors, Programming a Grid Application to Access Astronomical Databases. GSEM 2004: 1-14
- Peter Tröger, Martin von Löwis, Andreas Polze:
The Grid-Occam Project. GSEM 2004: 151-164
- Mario Jeckle, Ryszard Kowalczyk, Peter Braun:
Grid Services Engineering and Management, First International Conference, GSEM 2004, Erfurt, Germany, September 27-30, 2004, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3270, Springer 2004, ISBN 3-540-23301-6 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.