- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Hanen Akouaydi, Sourour Njah, Wael Ouarda, Anis Samet, Mourad Zaied, Adel M. Alimi:
Convolutional Neural Networks for Online Arabic Characters Recognition with Beta-Elliptic Knowledge Domain. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 41-46
- Berat Kurar Barakat, Rafi Cohen, Jihad El-Sana:
VML-MOC: Segmenting a Multiply Oriented and Curved Handwritten Text Line Dataset. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 13-18
- Thameur Dhieb, Houcine Boubaker, Wael Ouarda, Mounir Ben Ayed, Adel M. Alimi:
Deep Bidirectional Long Short-Term Memory for Online Arabic Writer Identification Based on Beta-Elliptic Model. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 35-40
- Niddal H. Imam, Vassilios G. Vassilakis:
Detecting Spam Images with Embedded Arabic Text in Twitter. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 1-6
- Samia Snoussi Maddouri, Bushra Al-Anesi, Zainah Bokhari, Roaa Alqurashi, Amani Tariq Jamal:
A Smart Arabic Signboard Image Reader for Mobile Devices. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 7-12
- Chemseddine Neche, Abdel Belaïd, Afef Kacem Echi:
Arabic Handwritten Documents Segmentation into Text-Lines and Words using Deep Learning. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 19-24
- Hala Neji, Javier Nogueras-Iso, Javier Lacasta, Mohamed Ben Halima, Adel M. Alimi:
Adversarial Autoencoders for Denoising Digitized Historical Documents: The Use Case of Incunabula. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 31-34
- Catherine Taleb, Maha Khachab, Chafic Mokbel, Laurence Likforman-Sulem:
Visual Representation of Online Handwriting Time Series for Deep Learning Parkinson's Disease Detection. ASAR@ICDAR 2019: 25-30
- 3rd International Workshop on Arabic and derived Script Analysis and Recognition, ASAR@ICDAR 2019, Sydney, Australia, September 22-25, 2019. IEEE 2019, ISBN 978-1-7281-5054-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.