- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Marco Baity-Jesi, Rachel A. Baños, Andres Cruz Flor, Luis Antonio Fernández, José Miguel Gil-Narvión, Antonio Gordillo-Guerrero, Marco Guidetti, David Iñiguez, Andrea Maiorano, Filippo Mantovani, Enzo Marinari, Victor Martin-Mayor, Jorge Monforte-Garcia, Antonio Munoz Sudupe, Denis Navarro, Giorgio Parisi, Sergio Perez Gaviro, Marcello Pivanti, Federico Ricci-Tersenghi, Juan Jesus Ruiz-Lorenzo, Sebastiano Fabio Schifano, Beatriz Seoane, Alfonso Tarancón, Raffaele Tripiccione, David Yllanes:
Janus2: an FPGA-based supercomputer for spin glass simulations. FutureHPC@ICS 2012: 2:1-2:11
- Carlo Cavazzoni:
EURORA: a European architecture toward exascale. FutureHPC@ICS 2012: 1:1-1:4
- Damián Alvarez Mallón, Norbert Eicker, Maria Elena Innocenti, Giovanni Lapenta, Thomas Lippert, Estela Suarez:
On the scalability of the clusters-booster concept: a critical assessment of the DEEP architecture. FutureHPC@ICS 2012: 3:1-3:10
- Proceedings of the Future HPC Systems - the Challenges of Power-Constrained Performance, FutureHPC@ICS 2012, Venezia, Italy, June 25, 2012. ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1453-4 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.