- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Giuliano Benelli, Stefano Parrino, Alessandro Pozzebon:
'RF-Health': An Integrated Management System for a Hospital based on Passive RFID Technology. EHST 2008: 25-35
- Óscar Gama, Paulo Carvalho, José A. Afonso, Paulo Mateus Mendes:
Wireless Sensor Networks with QoS for E-Health and e-Emergency Applications. EHST 2008: 60-69
- Elias Kalapanidas, Hikari Watanabe, Costas Davarakis, Hannes Kaufmann, Fernando Fernández-Aranda, Tony Lam, Todor Ganchev, Dimitri Konstantas:
PlayMancer: A European Serious Gaming 3D Environment. EHST 2008: 51-59
- Junji Kojima, Mayumi Oyama-Higa:
Verification of Effect of Music and Animal Therapy on Psychiatric Care by using a Nonlinear Analysis of Pulse Waves. EHST 2008: 15-24
- Dimitri Konstantas:
Are m-Health Services Commercially Viable? EHST 2008: 3-4
- Kazuaki Nakane:
Numerical Computation for MRE (Magnetic Resonance Elasticity) by Applying Numerical Differentiation Method. EHST 2008: 73-77
- Mayumi Oyama-Higa, Kazuo Sato, Kazuyoshi Tanaka, Takahiro Miyagi:
A Mental Health Self-Check System using Nonlinear Analysis of Pulse Waves. EHST 2008: 7-14
- Boris Shishkov, Hailiang Mei, Marten van Sinderen, Thijs Tonis:
Towards a Norm-Driven Design of Context-Aware e-Health Applications. EHST 2008: 36-50
- Dimitri Konstantas, Boris Shishkov:
EHST 2008 - Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on e-Health Services and Technologies, Porto, Portugal, July 5-8, 2008. INSTICC Press 2008, ISBN 978-989-8111-56-2 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.