- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Dillon C. Adam, Jitendra Jonnagaddala, Daniel Han-Chen, Sean Batongbacal, Luan Almeida, Jing Z. Zhu, Jenny J. Yang, Jumail M. Mundekkat, Steven Badman, Abrar Chughtai, C. Raina MacIntyre:
ZikaHack 2016: A digital disease detection competition. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 39-46
- Yi-Jie Huang, Chu-Hsien Su, Yi-Chun Chang, Tseng-Hsin Ting, Tzu-Yuan Fu, Rou-Min Wang, Hong-Jie Dai, Yung-Chun Chang, Jitendra Jonnagaddala, Wen-Lian Hsu:
Incorporating Dependency Trees Improve Identification of Pregnant Women on Social Media Platforms. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 26-32
- Juae Kim, Sunjae Kwon, Youngjoong Ko, Jungyun Seo:
A Method to Generate a Machine-Labeled Data for Biomedical Named Entity Recognition with Various Sub-Domains. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 47-51
- Maria Skeppstedt, Andreas Kerren, Manfred Stede:
Automatic detection of stance towards vaccination in online discussion forums. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 1-8
- Ryo Takeuchi, Hayate Iso, Kaoru Ito, Shoko Wakamiya, Eiji Aramaki:
Multivariate Linear Regression of Symptoms-related Tweets for Infectious Gastroenteritis Scale Estimation. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 18-25
- Jing Cyun Tu, Po-Ting Lai, Richard Tzong-Han Tsai:
Enhancing Drug-Drug Interaction Classification with Corpus-level Feature and Classifier Ensemble. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 52-56
- Chen-Kai Wang, Onkar Singh, Zhao-Li Tang, Hong-Jie Dai:
Using a Recurrent Neural Network Model for Classification of Tweets Conveyed Influenza-related Information. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 33-38
- Neha Warikoo, Yung-Chun Chang, Wen-Lian Hsu:
Chemical-Induced Disease Detection Using Invariance-based Pattern Learning Model. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 57-64
- Noor Fazilla Abd Yusof, Chenghua Lin, Frank Guerin:
Analysing the Causes of Depressed Mood from Depression Vulnerable Individuals. DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017: 9-17
- Jitendra Jonnagaddala, Hong-Jie Dai, Yung-Chun Chang:
Proceedings of the International Workshop on Digital Disease Detection using Social Media, DDDSM@IJCNLP 2017, Taipei, Taiwan, November 27, 2017. Association for Computational Linguistics 2017, ISBN 978-1-948087-07-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.