- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Brett A. Becker, Paul Denny, Raymond Pettit, Durell Bouchard, Dennis J. Bouvier, Brian Harrington, Amir Kamil, Amey Karkare, Chris McDonald, Peter-Michael Osera, Janice L. Pearce, James Prather:
Compiler Error Messages Considered Unhelpful: The Landscape of Text-Based Programming Error Message Research. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 177-210
- Katrina Falkner, Sue Sentance, Rebecca Vivian, Sarah Barksdale, Leonard Busuttil, Elizabeth Cole, Christine Liebe, Francesco Maiorana, Monica M. McGill, Keith Quille:
An International Study Piloting the MEasuring TeacheR Enacted Computing Curriculum (METRECC) Instrument. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 111-142
- Derek Foster, Laurie White, Deger Cenk Erdil, Joshua Adams, Amadeo Argüelles, Brian Hainey, Harvey Hyman, Gareth Lewis, Sajid Nazir, Manh Van Nguyen, Majd Sakr, Lee Stott:
Toward a Cloud Computing Learning Community. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 143-155
- Cruz Izu, Carsten Schulte, Ashish Aggarwal, Quintin I. Cutts, Rodrigo Duran, Mirela Gutica, Birte Heinemann, Eileen T. Kraemer, Violetta Lonati, Claudio Mirolo, Renske Weeda:
Fostering Program Comprehension in Novice Programmers - Learning Activities and Learning Trajectories. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 27-52
- Xenia Mountrouidou, David Vosen, Chadi Kari, Mohammad Q. Azhar, Sajal Bhatia, Greg Gagne, Joseph Maguire, Liviana Tudor, Timothy T. Yuen:
Securing the Human: A Review of Literature on Broadening Diversity in Cybersecurity Education. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 157-176
- Ian Pollock, Bedour Alshaigy, Andrew Bradley, Birgit R. Krogstie, Viraj Kumar, Linda M. Ott, Anne-Kathrin Peters, Charles Riedesel, Charles Wallace:
1.5 Degrees of Separation: Computer Science Education in the Age of the Anthropocene. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 1-25
- Rajendra K. Raj, Allen Parrish, John Impagliazzo, Carol J. Romanowski, Sherif G. Aly, Casey C. Bennett, Karen C. Davis, Andrew D. McGettrick, Teresa Susana Mendes Pereira, Lovisa Sundin:
An Empirical Approach to Understanding Data Science and Engineering Education. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 73-87
- Simon, Andrew Luxton-Reilly, Vangel V. Ajanovski, Eric Fouh, Christabel Gonsalvez, Juho Leinonen, Jack Parkinson, Matthew Poole, Neena Thota:
Pass Rates in Introductory Programming and in other STEM Disciplines. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 53-71
- Claudia Szabo, Nickolas Falkner, Andrew Petersen, Heather Bort, Kathryn Cunningham, Peter Donaldson, Arto Hellas, James Robinson, Judy Sheard:
Review and Use of Learning Theories within Computer Science Education Research: Primer for Researchers and Practitioners. ITiCSE (Working Group Reports) 2019: 89-109
- Bruce Scharlau, Roger McDermott, Arnold Pears, Mihaela Sabin:
Proceedings of the Working Group Reports on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, ITiCSE 2019, Aberdeen, Scotland Uk, July 15-17, 2019. ACM 2019, ISBN 978-1-4503-6895-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.