- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Jan Blatak, Lubos Popelínský, Miloslav Nepil:
RAP: Framework for Mining Frequent Datalog Patterns. KDID 2002: 99-100
- Artur Bykowski, Thomas Daurel, Nicolas Méger, Christophe Rigotti:
Association Maps as Integrity Constraints in Inductive Databases. KDID 2002: 61-75
- Artur Bykowski, Jouni K. Seppänen, Jaakko Hollmén:
Model-independent Bounding of the Supports of Boolean Formulae in Binary Data. KDID 2002: 20-31
- Arnaud Giacometti, Dominique Laurent, Cheikh Talibouya Diop:
Condensed Representations for Sets of Mining Queries. KDID 2002: 5-19
- Fosca Giannotti:
Invited talk: Logical Data Mining Query Languages. KDID 2002: 1
- Kimmo Hätönen, Mika Klemettinen:
Domain Structures in Filtering Irrelevant Frequent Patterns. KDID 2002: 50-60
- Sau Dan Lee, Luc De Raedt:
Constraint Based Mining of First Order Sequences in SeqLog. KDID 2002: 76-92
- Václav Lín, Jan Rauch, Vojtech Svátek:
Mining and Querying in Association Rule Discovery. KDID 2002: 97-98
- Daniel Sánchez, Fernando Berzal Galiano, Juan C. Cubero, M. Amparo Vila:
Some Ideas on Knowledge Representation and Relations in Inductive Databases. KDID 2002: 95-96
- Evgueni N. Smirnov, Ida G. Sprinkhuizen-Kuyper, H. Jaap van den Herik:
New Version-Space Representations for Efficient Instance Retraction. KDID 2002: 32-49
- Mika Klemettinen, Rosa Meo:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Inductive Databases, 20 August 2002, Helsinki, Finland. Helsinki University Printing House, Helsinki 2002, ISBN 952-10-0638-2 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.