- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Emad Heydari Beni, Bert Lagaisse, Wouter Joosen:
Adaptive and reflective middleware for the cloudification of simulation & optimization workflows. ARM@Middleware 2017: 2:1-2:6
- Charles Hartsell, Gabor Karsai, Michael R. Lowry:
Timing analysis of a middleware-based system. ARM@Middleware 2017: 5:1-5:6
- Mahmudur Rahman Hera, Hua-Jun Hong, Amatur Rahman, Pei-Hsuan Tsai, Afia Afrin, Md. Yusuf Sarwar Uddin, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Cheng-Hsin Hsu:
Adaptive sensing using internet-of-things with constrained communications. ARM@Middleware 2017: 6:1-6:6
- Jorge R. Murillo, Gustavo Totoy, Cristina L. Abad:
Instrumenting cloud caches for online workload monitoring: the case of online miss rate curve estimation in memcached. ARM@Middleware 2017: 3:1-3:6
- Nelson S. Rosa, Glaucia Melissa Medeiros Campos, David Cavalcanti:
Using software architecture principles and lightweight formalisation to build adaptive middleware. ARM@Middleware 2017: 1:1-1:7
- Javier Soto Vargas, Juan Manuel Moreno, Jordi Madrenas, Joan Cabestany:
Self-adaptive hardware architecture with parallel processing capabilities and dynamic reconfiguration. ARM@Middleware 2017: 4:1-4:7
- Abhishek Dubey, Marisol García-Valls:
Proceedings of the 16th Workshop on Adaptive and Reflective Middleware, ARM@Middleware 2017, Las Vegas, NV, USA, December 11 - 15, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-5168-3 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.