- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Achim D. Brucker, Gwendal Daniel, Martin Gogolla, Frédéric Jouault, Christophe Ponsard, Valéry Ramon, Edward D. Willink:
Emerging Topics in Textual Modelling. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 91-104
- Daniel Calegari, Marcos Viera:
Experimenting with Functional Features of the Object Constraint Language. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 31-44
- Robert Clarisó, Martin Gogolla:
A Feasibility Study on Using Classifying Terms in Alloy. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 45-58
- Manuel Clavel, Hoang Nguyen Phuoc Bao:
Mapping OCL into SQL: Challenges and Opportunities Ahead. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 3-16
- Paula Muñoz, Loli Burgueño, Martin Gogolla, Antonio Vallecillo:
Automatic Generation of Valid Behavioral Scripts from UML Sequence Diagrams. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 81-96
- Patrick Neubauer, Robert Bill, Dimitris S. Kolovos, Richard F. Paige, Manuel Wimmer:
Reusable Textual Notations for Domain-Specific Languages. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 67-80
- Victor Ortiz, Loli Burgueño, Antonio Vallecillo, Martin Gogolla:
Native Support for UML and OCL Primitive Datatypes Enriched with Uncertainty in USE. OCL@MoDELS 2019: 59-66
- Achim D. Brucker, Gwendal Daniel, Frédéric Jouault:
19th International Workshop in OCL and Textual Modeling (OCL 2019) co-located with IEEE/ACM 22nd International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS 2019), Munich, Germany, September 16, 2019. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2513, CEUR-WS.org 2019 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.