- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Pedro Alonso, Sandra Catalán, José R. Herrero, Enrique S. Quintana-Ortí, Rafael Rodríguez-Sánchez:
Reduction to Tridiagonal Form for Symmetric Eigenproblems on Asymmetric Multicore Processors. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 39-47
- Shouq Alsubaihi, Jean-Luc Gaudiot:
PETRAS: Performance, Energy and Thermal Aware Resource Allocation and Scheduling for Heterogeneous Systems. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 29-38
- Hartwig Anzt, Jack J. Dongarra, Goran Flegar, Enrique S. Quintana-Ortí:
Batched Gauss-Jordan Elimination for Block-Jacobi Preconditioner Generation on GPUs. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 1-10
- Germán Ceballos, Thomas Grass, Andra Hugo, David Black-Schaffer:
TaskInsight: Understanding Task Schedules Effects on Memory and Performance. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 11-20
- Michael Haidl, Michel Steuwer, Hendrik Dirks, Tim Humernbrum, Sergei Gorlatch:
Towards Composable GPU Programming: Programming GPUs with Eager Actions and Lazy Views. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 58-67
- P. Karpinski, J. McDonald:
A high-performance portable abstract interface for explicit SIMD vectorization. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 21-28
- Pingfan Li, Xuhao Chen, Jie Shen, Jianbin Fang, Tao Tang, Canqun Yang:
High Performance Detection of Strongly Connected Components in Sparse Graphs on GPUs. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 48-57
- Chao Liu, Miriam Leeser:
A Framework for Developing Parallel Applications with high level Tasks on Heterogeneous Platforms. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 74-79
- Chen Shen, Xiaonan Tian, Dounia Khaldi, Barbara M. Chapman:
Assessing One-to-One Parallelism Levels Mapping for OpenMP Offloading to GPUs. PMAM@PPoPP 2017: 68-73
- Quan Chen, Zhiyi Huang:
Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Programming Models and Applications for Multicores and Manycores, PMAM@PPoPP 2017, Austin, TX, USA, February 5, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-4883-6 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.