- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Millad Ghane, Sunita Chandrasekaran, Margaret S. Cheung:
Gecko: Hierarchical Distributed View of Heterogeneous Shared Memory Architectures. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 21-30
- Herbert Jordan, Pavle Subotic, David Zhao, Bernhard Scholz:
Brie: A Specialized Trie for Concurrent Datalog. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 31-40
- Pierre LaBorde, Lance Lebanoff, Christina L. Peterson, Deli Zhang, Damian Dechev:
Wait-free Dynamic Transactions for Linked Data Structures. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 41-50
- Robert Lyerly, Sang-Hoon Kim, Binoy Ravindran:
libMPNode: An OpenMP Runtime For Parallel Processing Across Incoherent Domains. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 81-90
- Jacob Nelson, Roberto Palmieri:
Don't Forget About Synchronization!: A Case Study of K-Means on GPU. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 11-20
- Masataka Nishi:
Process Barrier for Predictable and Repeatable Concurrent Execution. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 71-80
- Biagio Peccerillo, Sandro Bartolini:
Task-DAG Support in Single-Source PHAST Library: Enabling Flexible Assignment of Tasks to CPUs and GPUs in Heterogeneous Architectures. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 91-100
- Christina L. Peterson, Damian Dechev:
Formal Verification through Combinatorial Topology: the CAS-Extended Model. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 61-70
- Andreas Prodromou, Ashish Venkat, Dean M. Tullsen:
Deciphering Predictive Schedulers for Heterogeneous-ISA Multicore Architectures. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 51-60
- Yu Xia, Xiangyao Yu, William Moses, Julian Shun, Srinivas Devadas:
LiTM: A Lightweight Deterministic Software Transactional Memory System. PMAM@PPoPP 2019: 1-10
- Quan Chen, Zhiyi Huang, Min Si:
Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Programming Models and Applications for Multicores and Manycores, PMAM@PPoPP 2019, Washington, DC, USA, February 17, 2019. ACM 2019, ISBN 978-1-4503-6290-0 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.