- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Gustaf Borgström, Andreas Sembrant, David Black-Schaffer:
Adaptive Cache Warming for Faster Simulations. RAPIDO 2017: 1
- Deepak M. Mathew, Éder F. Zulian, Subash Kannoth, Matthias Jung, Christian Weis, Norbert Wehn:
A Bank-Wise DRAM Power Model for System Simulations. RAPIDO 2017: 5
- Kathrin Rosvall, Nima Khalilzad, George Ungureanu, Ingo Sander:
Throughput Propagation in Constraint-Based Design Space Exploration for Mixed-Criticality Systems. RAPIDO 2017: 4
- Ralf Stemmer, Maher Fakih, Kim Grüttner, Wolfgang Nebel:
Towards State-Based RT Analysis of FSM-SADFGs on MPSoCs with Shared Memory Communication. RAPIDO 2017: 6
- Emanuele Vitali, Gianluca Palermo:
Early Stage Interference Checking for Automatic Design Space Exploration of Mixed Critical Systems. RAPIDO 2017: 3
- Jan Henrik Weinstock, Rainer Leupers, Gerd Ascheid:
Accelerating MPSoC Simulation Using Parallel SystemC and Processor Sleep Models. RAPIDO 2017: 2
- Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on Rapid Simulation and Performance Evaluation: Methods and Tools, RAPIDO 2017, Stockholm, Sweden, January 23-25, 2017. ACM 2017, ISBN 978-1-4503-4840-9 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.