- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Shireesh Reddy Annam, Monojit Choudhury, Sudeshna Sarkar, Anupam Basu:
ABHIDHA: An extended WordNet for Indo-Aryan Languages. RIDE 2003: 1-8
- Xiang Ji, Hongyuan Zha:
Correlating Summarization of A Pair of Multilingual Documents. RIDE 2003: 39-46
- A. Kumaran, Jayant R. Haritsa:
On Database Support for Multilingual Environments. RIDE 2003: 23-30
- Harsha V. Madhyastha, N. Balakrishnan, K. R. Ramakrishnan:
Event Information Extraction Using Link Grammar. RIDE 2003: 16-22
- Federica Mandreoli, Riccardo Martoglia, Paolo Tiberio:
Exploiting multi-lingual text potentialities in EBMT systems. RIDE 2003: 9-15
- John Plaice, Yannis Haralambous, Chris Rowley:
An extensible approach to high-quality multilingual type setting. RIDE 2003: 62-67
- Ulrich Schiel, Ianna M. S. F. de Sousa:
Semi-Automatic Indexing of Documents with a Multilingual Thesaurus. RIDE 2003: 31-38
- Srirangaraj Setlur, Suryaprakash Kompalli, Vemulapati Ramanaprasad, Venu Govindaraju:
Creation of data resources and design of an evaluation test bed for Devanagari script recognition. RIDE 2003: 55-61
- Vivek Singhal, Nishant Navin, D. Ghosh:
Script-based Classification of Hand-written Text Documents in a Multilingual Environment. RIDE 2003: 47-54
- W. Bruce Croft, Rajeev Sangal:
Thirteenth International Work Shop on Research Issues in Data Engineering: Multi-lingual Information Management, RIDE-MLIM 2003, Hyderabad, India, March 10-11, 2003. IEEE Computer Society 2003, ISBN 0-7803-7868-7 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.