- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Ian J. Bertolacci, Michelle Mills Strout, Stephen M. Guzik, Jordan Riley, Catherine Olschanowsky:
Identifying and Scheduling Loop Chains Using Directives. WACCPD@SC 2016: 57-67
- Kohei Fujita, Takuma Yamaguchi, Tsuyoshi Ichimura, Muneo Hori, Lalith Maddegedara:
Acceleration of Element-by-Element Kernel in Unstructured Implicit Low-Order Finite-Element Earthquake Simulation Using OpenACC on Pascal GPUs. WACCPD@SC 2016: 1-12
- Akihiro Hayashi, Jun Shirako, Ettore Tiotto, Robert Ho, Vivek Sarkar:
Exploring Compiler Optimization Opportunities for the OpenMP 4.× Accelerator Model on a POWER8+GPU Platform. WACCPD@SC 2016: 68-78
- Ahmad Lashgar, Amirali Baniasadi:
OpenACC Cache Directive: Opportunities and Optimizations. WACCPD@SC 2016: 46-56
- M. Graham Lopez, Verónica G. Vergara Larrea, Wayne Joubert, Oscar R. Hernandez, Azzam Haidar, Stanimire Tomov, Jack J. Dongarra:
Towards Achieving Performance Portability Using Directives for Accelerators. WACCPD@SC 2016: 13-24
- Nobuhiro Miki, Fumihiko Ino, Kenichi Hagihara:
An Extension of OpenACC Directives for Out-of-Core Stencil Computation with Temporal Blocking. WACCPD@SC 2016: 36-45
- Robert Searles, Stephen Herbein, Sunita Chandrasekaran:
A Portable, High-Level Graph Analytics Framework Targeting Distributed, Heterogeneous Systems. WACCPD@SC 2016: 79-88
- Jason D. Sewall, Simon J. Pennycook, Alejandro Duran, Xinmin Tian, Ravi Narayanaswamy:
A Modern Memory Management System for OpenMP. WACCPD@SC 2016: 25-35
- Third Workshop on Accelerator Programming Using Directives, WACCPD@SC 2016, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, November 14, 2016. IEEE Computer Society 2016, ISBN 978-1-5090-6152-5 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.