- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Daniele Dell'Aglio, Emanuele Della Valle, Thomas Eiter, Markus Krötzsch, Maria Maleshkova, Ruben Verborgh, Federico M. Facca, Michael Mrissa:
Joint Proceedings of the 3rd Stream Reasoning (SR 2016) and the 1st Semantic Web Technologies for the Internet of Things (SWIT 2016) workshops co-located with 15th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC 2016), Kobe, Japan, October 17th - to - 18th, 2016. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1783, CEUR-WS.org 2017 [contents]
- Pieter Bonte, Femke Ongenae, Filip De Turck:
Generic Semantic Platform for the User-Friendly Development of Intelligent IoT Services. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 79-90
- Victor Charpenay, Sebastian Käbisch, Harald Kosch:
Introducing Thing Descriptions and Interactions: An Ontology for the Web of Things. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 55-66
- Thomas Eiter, Josiane Xavier Parreira, Patrik Schneider:
Towards Spatial Ontology-Mediated Query Answering over Mobility Streams. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 13-24
- Robin Keskisärkkä:
Query Templates for RDF Stream Processing. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 25-36
- Houda Khrouf, Badre Belabbess, Laurent Bihanic, Gabriel Képéklian, Olivier Curé:
WAVES: Big Data Platform for Real-time RDF Stream Processing. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 37-48
- Xiangnan Ren, Houda Khrouf, Zakia Kazi-Aoul, Yousra Chabchoub, Olivier Curé:
On Measuring Performances of C-SPARQL and CQELS. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 1-12
- Nicolas Seydoux, Khalil Drira, Nathalie Hernandez, Thierry Monteil:
Autonomy Through Knowledge: How IoT-O Supports the Management of a Connected Apartment. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 67-78
- Jack P. C. Verhoosel, Jacco Spek:
Applying Ontologies in the Dairy Farming Domain for Big Data Analysis. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 91-100
- Rui Yan, Mark T. Greaves, William P. Smith, Deborah L. McGuinness:
Remembering the Important Things: Semantic Importance in Stream Reasoning. SR+SWIT@ISWC 2016: 49-54
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.