- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Gabriel Campero Durand, Marcus Pinnecke, Rufat Piriyev, Mahmoud Mohsen, David Broneske, Gunter Saake, Maya S. Sekeran, Fabián Rodriguez, Laxmi Balami:
GridFormation: Towards Self-Driven Online Data Partitioning using Reinforcement Learning. aiDM@SIGMOD 2018: 1:1-1:7
- Kouki Kawabata, Yasuko Matsubara, Yasushi Sakurai:
StreamScope: Automatic Pattern Discovery over Data Streams. aiDM@SIGMOD 2018: 5:1-5:8
- Ryan Marcus, Olga Papaemmanouil:
Deep Reinforcement Learning for Join Order Enumeration. aiDM@SIGMOD 2018: 3:1-3:4
- Tova Milo, Amit Somech:
Deep Reinforcement-Learning Framework for Exploratory Data Analysis. aiDM@SIGMOD 2018: 4:1-4:4
- Ed Seabolt, Eser Kandogan, Mary Roth:
Contextual Intelligence for Unified Data Governance. aiDM@SIGMOD 2018: 2:1-2:9
- Rajesh Bordawekar, Oded Shmueli:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Exploiting Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Data Management, aiDM@SIGMOD 2018, Houston, TX, USA, June 10, 2018. ACM 2018 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.