- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Daniela Brauckhoff, Arno Wagner, Martin May:
FLAME: A Flow-Level Anomaly Modeling Engine. CSET 2008
- Ted Faber, John Wroclawski:
Access Control for Federation of Emulab-based Network Testbeds. CSET 2008
- Hiroaki Hazeyama, Mio Suzuki, Shinsuke Miwa, Daisuke Miyamoto, Youki Kadobayashi:
Outfitting an Inter-AS Topology to a Network Emulation TestBed for Realistic Performance Tests of DDoS Countermeasures. CSET 2008
- Yu-Lun Huang, J. Doug Tygar, Hsiao-Ying Lin, L. Y. Yeh, Hsin-Yi Tsai, Keith Sklower, Shiuh-Pyng Shieh, C. C. Wu, P. H. Lu, S. Y. Chien, Z. S. Lin, L. W. Hsu, Chia-Wei Hsu, C. T. Hsu, Y. C. Wu, M. S. Leong:
SWOON: A Testbed for Secure Wireless Overlay Networks. CSET 2008
- Kevin Lahey, Robert Braden, Keith Sklower:
Experiment Isolation in a Secure Cluster Testbed. CSET 2008
- Jelena Mirkovic, Karen R. Sollins, John Wroclawski:
Managing the Health of Security Experiments. CSET 2008
- Robert Ricci, Jonathon Duerig:
Securing the Frisbee Multicast Disk Loader. CSET 2008
- Weiqing Sun, Varun Katta, Kumar Krishna, R. Sekar:
V-NetLab: An Approach for Realizing Logically Isolated Networks for Security Experiments. CSET 2008
- Terry Benzel:
Workshop on Cyber Security and Test, CSET'08, San Jose, CA, USA, July 28, 2008, Proceedings. USENIX Association 2008 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.