- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Daniel S. Abdi, Girma T. Bitsuamlak:
Wind flow simulations on idealized and real complex terrain using various turbulence models. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 30-41 (2014)
- Ahmed H. Elsheikh, Mustafa Elsheikh:
A consistent octree hanging node elimination algorithm for hexahedral mesh generation. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 86-100 (2014)
- P. Fiala, P. Rucz:
NiHu: An open source C++ BEM library. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 101-112 (2014)
- Zhenpeng He, Weisong Xie, Guichang Zhang, Zhenyu Hong, Junhong Zhang:
Piston dynamic characteristics analyses based on FEM method Part I: Effected by piston skirt parameters. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 68-85 (2014)
- Zhaojun Li, Haijiang Li, Xicheng Wang, Keqiu Li:
A generic cloud platform for engineering optimization based on OpenStack. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 42-57 (2014)
- Hui Liu, H. W. Zhang:
An equivalent multiscale method for 2D static and dynamic analyses of lattice truss materials. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 14-29 (2014)
- Nantiwat Pholdee, Sujin Bureerat:
Comparative performance of meta-heuristic algorithms for mass minimisation of trusses with dynamic constraints. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 1-13 (2014)
- Roman Soukal, Václav Purchart, Ivana Kolingerová:
Surface point location by walking algorithm for haptic visualization of triangulated 3D models. Adv. Eng. Softw. 75: 58-67 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.