- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Rhonda A. Brownbill, Jasminka Z. Ilich:
Measuring body composition in overweight individuals by dual energy x-ray absorptiometry. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 1 (2005)
- Barbara Brunet-Imbault, Gérald Lemineur, Christine Chappard, Rachid Harba, Claude Laurent Benhamou:
A new anisotropy index on trabecular bone radiographic images using the fast Fourier transform. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 4 (2005)
- Steve Goodacre, Fiona Sampson, Steve Thomas, Edwin van Beek, Alex Sutton:
Systematic review and meta-analysis of the diagnostic accuracy of ultrasonography for deep vein thrombosis. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 6 (2005)
- Allan Hynes, David A. Scott, Angela Man, David L. Singer, Michael G. Sowa, Kan-Zhi Liu:
Molecular mapping of periodontal tissues using infrared microspectroscopy. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 2 (2005)
- Arno Klein, Brett Mensh, Satrajit S. Ghosh, Jason A. Tourville, Joy Hirsch:
Mindboggle: Automated brain labeling with multiple atlases. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 7 (2005)
- Pasha Razifar, Mark Lubberink, Harald Schneider, Bengt Långström, Ewert Bengtsson, Mats Bergström:
Non-isotropic noise correlation in PET data reconstructed by FBP but not by OSEM demonstrated using auto-correlation function. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 3 (2005)
- Pasha Razifar, Mattias Sandström, Harald Schneider, Bengt Långström, Enn Maripuu, Ewert Bengtsson, Mats Bergström:
Noise correlation in PET, CT, SPECT and PET/CT data evaluated using autocorrelation function: a phantom study on data, reconstructed using FBP and OSEM. BMC Medical Imaging 5: 5 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.