- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Kewei Chen, Nikolaos C. Gabrielides, Nickolas S. Sapidis, Ramon F. Sarraga, Timothy Strotman, Hans Wolters, Zhiyong (Sean) Xie:
A CAD Tribute to Gerald Farin. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 1-5 (2016)
- Gerald E. Farin:
Curvature combs and curvature plots. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 6-8 (2016)
- Tsz-Ho Kwok, Yongqiang Li, Yong Chen:
A structural topology design method based on principal stress line. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 19-31 (2016)
- Ivo Marinic-Kragic, Damir Vucina, Milan Curkovic:
Efficient shape parameterization method for multidisciplinary global optimization and application to integrated ship hull shape optimization workflow. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 61-75 (2016)
- Jorge Manuel Mercado-Colmenero, Miguel Angel Rubio-Paramio, Jesus Maria Perez-Garcia, Cristina Martin-Doñate:
A new hybrid method for demoldability analysis of discrete geometries. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 43-60 (2016)
- Emilio M. Sanfilippo, Stefano Borgo:
What are features? An ontology-based review of the literature. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 9-18 (2016)
- Jun Wu, Charlie C. L. Wang, Xiaoting Zhang, Rüdiger Westermann:
Self-supporting rhombic infill structures for additive manufacturing. Comput. Aided Des. 80: 32-42 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.