- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Insung Ahn, Hyeon Seok Son:
Computational model for analyzing the evolutionary patterns of the neuraminidase gene of influenza A/H1N1. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 23-30 (2012)
- Tatiana I. Axenovich, Irina V. Zorkoltseva:
GADS software for parametric linkage analysis of quantitative traits distributed as a point-mass mixture. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 13-14 (2012)
- Wenli Qin, Yizhou Li, Juan Li, Lezheng Yu, Di Wu, Runyu Jing, Xuemei Pu, Yanzhi Guo, Menglong Li:
Predicting deleterious non-synonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms in signal peptides based on hybrid sequence attributes. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 31-35 (2012)
- Minseok Seo, Sejong Oh:
Derivation of an artificial gene to improve classification accuracy upon gene selection. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 1-12 (2012)
- Lei Song, Yuting Pan, Sihong Chen, Xuehong Zhang:
Structural characteristics of genomic islands associated with GMP synthases as integration hotspot among sequenced microbial genomes. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 62-70 (2012)
- Farzaneh Sadat Tabataba, Sayyed Rasoul Mousavi:
A hyper-heuristic for the Longest Common Subsequence problem. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 42-54 (2012)
- Raphael Tavares, Gabriel Renaud, Paulo Sergio Lopes Oliveira, Carlos G. Ferreira, Emmanuel Dias-Neto, Fabio Passetti:
Identical sequence patterns in the ends of exons and introns of human protein-coding genes. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 55-61 (2012)
- Steve J. Viljoen, Elsje Pienaar, Hendrik J. Viljoen:
A state-time epidemiology model of tuberculosis: Importance of re-infection. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 15-22 (2012)
- Yongqing Zhang, Danling Zhang, Gang Mi, Daichuan Ma, Gongbing Li, Yanzhi Guo, Menglong Li, Min Zhu:
Using ensemble methods to deal with imbalanced data in predicting protein-protein interactions. Comput. Biol. Chem. 36: 36-41 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.