- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Ying-Wu Lin, Xiao-Gang Shu, Ke-Jie Du, Chang-Ming Nie, Ge-Bo Wen:
Computational insight into nitration of human myoglobin. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 60-65 (2014)
- Jian Lu, Zhuyi Zhang, Zhong Ni, Haijun Shen, Zhigang Tu, Hanqing Liu, Rongzhu Lu:
QM/MM-PB/SA scoring of the interaction strength between Akt kinase and apigenin analogues. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 25-33 (2014)
- Jiawei Luo, Ling Kuang:
A new method for predicting essential proteins based on dynamic network topology and complex information. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 34-42 (2014)
- Md. Anisur Rahman, Md. Sanaullah Noore, Md. Anayet Hasan, Md. Rakib Ullah, Md. Hafijur Rahman, Md. Amzad Hossain, Yeasmeen Ali, Md. Saiful Islam:
Identification of potential drug targets by subtractive genome analysis of Bacillus anthracis A0248: An in silico approach. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 66-72 (2014)
- Muthukumar Singaravelu, Anitha Selvan, Sharmila Anishetty:
Molecular dynamics simulations of lectin domain of FimH and immunoinformatics for the design of potential vaccine candidates. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 18-24 (2014)
- Karim El Soufi, Christian J. Michel:
Circular code motifs in the ribosome decoding center. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 9-17 (2014)
- Sumio Yoshizaki, Toshiaki Umemura, Kaori Tanaka, Kunitomo Watanabe, Masahiro Hayashi, Yoshinori Muto:
Genome-wide evidence of positive selection in Bacteroides fragilis. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 43-50 (2014)
- Shanxin Zhang, Jiuqiang Han, Dexing Zhong, Ruiling Liu, Jiguang Zheng:
Genome-wide identification and predictive modeling of lincRNAs polyadenylation in cancer genome. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 1-8 (2014)
- Yanping Zhang, Jun Xu, Wei Zheng, Chen Zhang, Xingye Qiu, Ke Chen, Jishou Ruan:
newDNA-Prot: Prediction of DNA-binding proteins by employing support vector machine and a comprehensive sequence representation. Comput. Biol. Chem. 52: 51-59 (2014)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.