- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Galina Besova, Dominik Steenken, Heike Wehrheim:
Grammar-based model transformations: Definition, execution, and quality properties. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 116-138 (2015)
- Jiunn-Yeu Chen, Wuu Yang, Bor-Yeh Shen, Yuan-Jia Li, Wei-Chung Hsu:
Automatic validation for binary translation. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 96-115 (2015)
- Agostino Cortesi, Giulia Costantini, Pietro Ferrara:
The abstract domain of Trapezoid Step Functions. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 41-68 (2015)
- Aleksandar Popovic, Ivan Lukovic, Vladimir Dimitrieski, Verislav Djukic:
A DSL for modeling application-specific functionalities of business applications. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 69-95 (2015)
- Alberto Rodrigues da Silva:
Model-driven engineering: A survey supported by the unified conceptual model. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 139-155 (2015)
- Edoardo Vacchi, Walter Cazzola:
Neverlang: A framework for feature-oriented language development. Comput. Lang. Syst. Struct. 43: 1-40 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.