- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 11 matches
- Nhat Quang Bui, Kyu Kyu Hlaing, Van Phuc Nguyen, Trung-Hau Nguyen, Yun-Ok Oh, Xiao Feng Fan, Yong Wook Lee, Seung Yun Nam, Hyun-Wook Kang, Jung-Hwan Oh:
Intravascular ultrasonic-photoacoustic (IVUP) endoscope with 2.2-mm diameter catheter for medical imaging. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 57-62 (2015)
- Ailong Cai, Linyuan Wang, Bin Yan, Lei Li, Hanming Zhang, Guoen Hu:
Efficient TpV minimization for circular, cone-beam computed tomography reconstruction via non-convex optimization. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 1-10 (2015)
- Chunhua Dong, Yen-Wei Chen, Toshihito Seki, Ryosuke Inoguchi, Chen-Lun Lin, Xian-Hua Han:
Non-rigid image registration with anatomical structure constraint for assessing locoregional therapy of hepatocellular carcinoma. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 75-83 (2015)
- Pallab Kanti Roy, Alauddin Bhuiyan, Andrew Janke, Patricia M. Desmond, Tien Yin Wong, Walter P. Abhayaratna, Elsdon Storey, Kotagiri Ramamohanarao:
Automatic white matter lesion segmentation using contrast enhanced FLAIR intensity and Markov Random Field. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 102-111 (2015)
- Stefan Scheiner, Christian Hellmich, Christoph Müller, Lars Bonitz, Cornelia Kober:
X-ray physics- and bone composition-based estimation of thickness characteristics from clinical mandibular radiographs. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 36-46 (2015)
- Stephan Skornitzke, Georg Schummers, Marcus Schreckenberg, Jörg Ender, Sarah Eibel, Hans-Joachim Bungartz, Hans-Ulrich Kauczor, Wolfram Stiller:
Mass-spring systems for simulating mitral valve repair using 3D ultrasound images. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 26-35 (2015)
- Xuan Yang, Dian Zhang, Shuiyong Yao, Bo Wang:
A fast algorithm to estimate inverse consistent image transformation based on corresponding landmarks. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 84-98 (2015)
- Amir Yavariabdi, Adrien Bartoli, Chafik Samir, Maxime Artigues, Michel Canis:
Mapping and characterizing endometrial implants by registering 2D transvaginal ultrasound to 3D pelvic magnetic resonance images. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 11-25 (2015)
- Chuyang Ye, Emi Z. Murano, Maureen L. Stone, Jerry L. Prince:
A Bayesian approach to distinguishing interdigitated tongue muscles from limited diffusion magnetic resonance imaging. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 63-74 (2015)
- Lei Zhang, Mark Fisher, Wenjia Wang:
Retinal vessel segmentation using multi-scale textons derived from keypoints. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 47-56 (2015)
- Guoyan Zheng, Shuo Li:
Medical image computing in diagnosis and intervention of spinal diseases. Comput. Medical Imaging Graph. 45: 99-101 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
The full-text search results are provided via , courtesy of AI2.
found ?? matches
- service temporarily not available
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.