- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Alexander Artikis, Thomas Eiter, Alessandro Margara, Stijn Vansummeren:
Foundations of Composite Event Recognition (Dagstuhl Seminar 20071). Dagstuhl Reports 10(2): 19-49 (2020)
- Olaf Beyersdorff, Uwe Egly, Meena Mahajan, Cláudia Nalon:
SAT and Interactions (Dagstuhl Seminar 20061). Dagstuhl Reports 10(2): 1-18 (2020)
- Sebastian Böcker, Corey Broeckling, Emma Schymanski, Nicola Zamboni:
Computational Metabolomics: From Cheminformatics to Machine Learning (Dagstuhl Seminar 20051). Dagstuhl Reports 10(1): 144-159 (2020)
- Laurence Devillers, Tatsuya Kawahara, Roger K. Moore, Matthias Scheutz:
Spoken Language Interaction with Virtual Agents and Robots (SLIVAR): Towards Effective and Ethical Interaction (Dagstuhl Seminar 20021). Dagstuhl Reports 10(1): 1-51 (2020)
- Carlos M. Fonseca, Kathrin Klamroth, Günter Rudolph, Margaret M. Wiecek:
Scalability in Multiobjective Optimization (Dagstuhl Seminar 20031). Dagstuhl Reports 10(1): 52-129 (2020)
- Kristian Kersting, Miryung Kim, Guy Van den Broeck, Thomas Zimmermann:
SE4ML - Software Engineering for AI-ML-based Systems (Dagstuhl Seminar 20091). Dagstuhl Reports 10(2): 76-87 (2020)
- Nils Gregor Leander, Bart Mennink, Kaisa Nyberg, Kan Yasuda:
Symmetric Cryptography (Dagstuhl Seminar 20041). Dagstuhl Reports 10(1): 130-143 (2020)
- Nicole Megow, David B. Shmoys, Ola Svensson:
Scheduling (Dagstuhl Seminar 20081). Dagstuhl Reports 10(2): 50-75 (2020)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.