default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Chris Biemann, André Freitas, Siegfried Handschuh, Elisabeth Métais, Farid Meziane:
Preface. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 36-37 (2016)
- Maryam Habibi, Parvaz Mahdabi, Andrei Popescu-Belis:
Question answering in conversations: Query refinement using contextual and semantic information. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 38-51 (2016)
- Fedelucio Narducci, Marco Comerio, Carlo Batini, Marco Castelli:
A similarity-based framework for service repository integration. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 18-35 (2016)
- Sergio Oramas, Luis Espinosa Anke, Mohamed Sordo, Horacio Saggion, Xavier Serra:
Information extraction for knowledge base construction in the music domain. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 70-83 (2016)
- Vimal K. Shrivastava, Narendra D. Londhe, Rajendra S. Sonawane, Jasjit S. Suri:
Reliability analysis of psoriasis decision support system in principal component analysis framework. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 1-17 (2016)
- Jon Scott Stevens, Anton Benz, Sebastian Reuße, Ralf Klabunde:
Pragmatic question answering: A game-theoretic approach. Data Knowl. Eng. 106: 52-69 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.