default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 6 matches
- Rowida Alfrjani, Taha Osman, Georgina Cosma:
A Hybrid Semantic Knowledgebase-Machine Learning Approach for Opinion Mining. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 88-108 (2019)
- Andrea Burattin, Michael Kaiser, Manuel Neurauter, Barbara Weber:
Learning process modeling phases from modeling interactions and eye tracking data. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 1-17 (2019)
- Athanasios Fevgas, Panayiotis Bozanis:
LB-Grid: An SSD efficient Grid File. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 18-41 (2019)
- Sandhya Harikumar, M. Ramachandran Kaimal:
SubspaceDB : In-database subspace clustering for analytical query processing. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 109-129 (2019)
- Panagiotis Moutafis, George Mavrommatis, Michael Vassilakopoulos, Spyros Sioutas:
Efficient processing of all-k-nearest-neighbor queries in the MapReduce programming framework. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 42-70 (2019)
- Bo Zhang, Lele Zhang, Cui Mu, Qin Zhao, Qianqian Song, Xuan Hong:
A most influential node group discovery method for influence maximization in social networks: A trust-based perspective. Data Knowl. Eng. 121: 71-87 (2019)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.