default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Maximilian Felde, Gerd Stumme:
Interactive collaborative exploration using incomplete contexts. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102104 (2023)
- Muhammad Tanveer Islam, Hossen A. Mustafa:
Multi-Layer Hybrid (MLH) balancing technique: A combined approach to remove data imbalance. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102105 (2023)
- Ana Moreira, João Araújo, Catarina Gralha, Miguel Goulão, Isabel Sofia Brito, Diogo Albuquerque:
A social and technical sustainability requirements catalogue. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102107 (2023)
- Inês Nunes, Ana Moreira, João Araújo:
GIRE: Gender-Inclusive Requirements Engineering. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102108 (2023)
- Thuraya M. Omran, Baraa T. Sharef, Crina Grosan, Yongmin Li:
Transfer learning and sentiment analysis of Bahraini dialects sequential text data using multilingual deep learning approach. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102106 (2023)
- Deepika Varshney, Dinesh Kumar Vishwakarma:
An automated multi-web platform voting framework to predict misleading information proliferated during COVID-19 outbreak using ensemble method. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102103 (2023)
- Jing Wang, Kexin Wang, Yong Yao, Hui Zhao:
Event detection with multi-order edge-aware graph convolution networks. Data Knowl. Eng. 143: 102109 (2023)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.