- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Rodolphe Cattin, Stephane Mazzotti, Laura-May Baratin:
GravProcess: An easy-to-use MATLAB software to process campaign gravity data and evaluate the associated uncertainties. Comput. Geosci. 81: 20-27 (2015)
- J. N. Goetz, Alexander Brenning, Helene Petschko, Philip Leopold:
Evaluating machine learning and statistical prediction techniques for landslide susceptibility modeling. Comput. Geosci. 81: 1-11 (2015)
- Hossein Izadi, Javad Sadri, Nosrat-Agha Mehran:
A new intelligent method for minerals segmentation in thin sections based on a novel incremental color clustering. Comput. Geosci. 81: 38-52 (2015)
- Flemming Jørgensen, Anne-Sophie Høyer, Peter B. E. Sandersen, Xiulan He, Nikolaj Foged:
Combining 3D geological modelling techniques to address variations in geology, data type and density - An example from Southern Denmark. Comput. Geosci. 81: 53-63 (2015)
- I-Hsien Lee, Chuen-Fa Ni:
Fracture-based modeling of complex flow and CO2 migration in three-dimensional fractured rocks. Comput. Geosci. 81: 64-77 (2015)
- G. M. Lewis, S. J. Hampton:
Visualizing volcanic processes in SketchUp: An integrated geo-education tool. Comput. Geosci. 81: 93-100 (2015)
- Dongfang Qu, Per Røe, Jan Tveranger:
A method for generating volumetric fault zone grids for pillar gridded reservoir models. Comput. Geosci. 81: 28-37 (2015)
- Manuel A. Regueiro, José Ramon Rios Viqueira, José A. Taboada, José Manuel Cotos:
Virtual integration of sensor observation data. Comput. Geosci. 81: 12-19 (2015)
- Sebastiano Trevisani, M. Rocca:
MAD: robust image texture analysis for applications in high resolution geomorphometry. Comput. Geosci. 81: 78-92 (2015)
- Fuat Yavuz, Mustafa Kumral, Necati Karakaya, Muazzez Ç. Karakaya, Demet K. Yildirim:
A Windows program for chlorite calculation and classification. Comput. Geosci. 81: 101-113 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.