- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Harald Edquist, Peter Goodridge, Jonathan Haskel, Xuan Li, Edward Lindquist:
How important are mobile broadband networks for the global economic development? Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 16-29 (2018)
- Leo Van Hove:
Quantifying and interpreting network effects: 'Own-network' is not the same as 'firm-level'. Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 47-51 (2018)
- Jan Krämer, Daniel Schnurr:
Margin squeeze regulation and infrastructure competition. Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 30-46 (2018)
- Yu-Hsin Liu, Jeffrey Prince, Scott Wallsten:
Distinguishing bandwidth and latency in households' willingness-to-pay for broadband internet speed. Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 1-15 (2018)
- Nathalie Oriol, Alexandra Rufini, Dominique Torre:
Fifty-shades of grey: Competition between dark and lit pools in stock exchanges. Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 68-85 (2018)
- Jens Prüfer:
Trusting privacy in the cloud. Inf. Econ. Policy 45: 52-67 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.